12.18.2011

sunday stealing

(click the icon to play along)


Sunday Stealing: The Community Meme

1. As a blogger, what do you draw inspirations from for your posts? whatever is on my mind, and I love memes

2. If you could swap blogs with another blogger for a post, who would you switch with and why? Mrs. Chili, her ability to articulate what I wish I could say is amazing

3. If your blog had a theme song, what would it be? Why? You Can't Always Get What You Want, because it is a reality of life

4. What is your writing process for a post? I don't have one

5. Your blog requires a cute, new, mascot - what would it be? oh, a cute puppy

6. Do you feel you express your "true self" on your blog? yes

7. What is your biggest online pet-peeve? failed snarkiness

8. If you could live in a fictional universe, where would you live? Why? I'd live in the Friends universe, where fabulous apartments are rent-controlled, people never seem to have regular work hours, and money doesn't factor into much of anything

9. You're having a bad day, you're upset, you're angry, or you're sad - what is your go-to comfort? I drive

10. What is your favorite inspirational quote? You must be the change you want to see in the world. ~Mahatma Gandhi

11. If they were to make a movie based on your life, who would play you, your leading lady/man, your best friend, and your rival? Melissa McCarthy would be me with George Clooney as my leading man, my best friend would be Julia Roberts and my rival would be... hmmm... Kate Winslet

12. Do you think the world is going to end in 2012? no

13. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? I would not be a clutter bug

14. What is your favorite season and why? autumn, especially when it's an Indian Summer

15. You've been bitten by a vampire. Would you fight it with all your undead being or would you embrace it for all it is worth? if the vampire is Eric Northman I would not resist

16. Have you personally met any of your blogger friends? not yet

17. What does your favorite pair of underwear look like? they all look about the same

18. Have you ever drank something right from the container in the refrigerator knowing other people will have to drink out of the same container later? no, I don't drink from the container even though I live alone

19. What is your favorite word and explain why? I seem to say Shit more than anything

20. 2011 is soon coming to a close, is there anything you'd like to do different on your blog in the year 2012? not that I can think of off the top of my head

6 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I think Kate Winslet would be a daunting adversary.

Mrs. Chili said...

I'm honored that I inspire you!

Also? I love the term "clutter bug"!

I'm stealing this for my Monday Meme; you are my favorite meme-dealer...

I am Harriet said...

Gotta love a cute puppy :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/12/what-is-your-favorite-word-and-explain-why/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Indian summer is the best! When will we get one again?

I {heart} Rhody said...

Ghandi's quote is another of my favorites!

Of course, I stole this.

Mind Of Mine said...

You have to love the friends universe.

I used to have the Ghandi quote at the end of my email signature at work.

Till I was asked to removed.

http://ianjosephbrook.blogspot.com/2011/12/belated-sunday-stealing-meme-blogging.html