2.16.2012

name one thing...

One Thing .....

that makes you smile: laughter

that makes you cry: frustration

that you love to do on the weekends: wake up without the alarm

that you do for only yourself: blog

that you have in your underwear drawer that's NOT underwear: nothing... oh, wait, a potpourri bag

that you do before going to sleep: read

that you do within the first 15 minutes after waking: organize my day

that's in your purse: keys

that you actually LIKE to clean: clothes (I do like doing laundry but I hate the laundromat)

that you DETEST cleaning: I hate putting clean dishes away, does that count?

that other people would find odd about you: when I climb stairs, I start with my left foot

that you would buy if I handed you a $100 bill: books

that you feel you HAVE to do before you die: get myself back to Ireland

1 comment:

Cat. said...

stolen :-)