4.07.2012

saturday 9





I Must Be Seeing Things

1. Have you ever watched something unfold, that as you watched, you could not believe what you've witnessed? last week I watched a snake eat a mouse and I couldn't stop watching, and it horrified me

2. What is your favorite city in the world? Why? this is tougher than I thought it would be to answer--but I'll say Paris, France, is my favorite city because it's got fond memories and I want to go back

3. What is the strangest film, to your sense of reality, that you have ever seen? Brazil (1985)

4. It seems that the older that you get, the less you want the hassle of seeing a live concert. Who is an artist or a band that you'd actually pay to see? U2

5. When was the last time that you lost your temper? it's been a couple of months

6. When you were little, did you think "sex" was a bad word? no

7. What does your smart phone do that really surprised you when you loaded the app? I have a dumb phone... but I downloaded an iPad app for Fotopedia that is really neat

8. Have you ever been attracted to someone that you should not have been? (Feel free to take this lame question any way that you please.) of course!

9. Will you see the new "The Three Stooges" film? I doubt it... maybe as a rental

5 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

You got a cell phone? I thought you were the last hold out.

And I was surprised by Paris. I was certain you'd go with a town in Ireland.

Considering how wrong I was, maybe it's time for another "how well do you know Kwizgiver" sweepstakes.

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Paris is great! I didn't include that on my list, but it is a fantastic city as well...shoot! :) I haven't tried fotopedia yet. Iwill have to check it out.

katie eggeman said...

I will visit Paris one day, maybe go on the Chunnel when I next go to England.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

My iPhone lets me watch any cale channel, program my Tivo remotely, check my business and personal email, have GPS, play games (cards is my speed). The more I have it, the more I love it...

I am Harriet said...

That was a strange movie now that I think of it.

Have a great rest of your day!